Since 2005, Posh Interiors, a family owned and operated interior design center and furniture store, has been the preferred interior designer and furniture retailer for homes and condos along the Gulf Coast. Walking into the 24,000 sq foot showroom in Orange Beach, AL is like walking on the beach. Soothing hues of blue, green, white, and sand greet visitors with inviting vignettes and textures as far as the eye can see.
For nearly 15 years, the Posh team of expert designers has assisted owners, property managers, and real estate agents with maximizing rentals and sales. According to Patti Waldrop, owner of Posh Interiors, “People treat a beautiful [rental] unit better.” It is with this in mind that Waldrop individually plans and designs each project.
A common misconception is that upscale interior design comes at a substantial price. Waldrop continues,
“We offer both luxury residential and rental property designs. There is a Posh Interiors design aesthetic for every style and budget.”
Waldrop offers the below tips for redesigning your favorite space while adhering to an affordable budget.
- Set a Budget. We can help prioritize and put your money where it will have the most impact.
- Get Inspired. Houzz.com and Pinteresthttps://coastallifestylemagazine.com/posh-interiors/pinterest.com are great websites for inspiration.
- Ask for Help. The free Posh Interiors consultation is a stress-free way to tackle the endless choices of styles, fabrics, and finishes to transform a room, home, or condo into a space that exemplifies your style and personality.
- Wall Color. Select a fabric, rug, art piece, or anything you love to begin building your color palette. Never start with the wall color.
Fabric. Never cut corners on your upholstered pieces. American-made upholstery is much more durable, while revolutionary new fabrics withstand the demands of high use and the wear & tear of the beach.
- Relax. “This is supposed to be fun!” Focus on things that inspire and enjoy the process.
- Focal Point. The wall color should be a soft backdrop for your beautiful furnishings, not the focal point of the room.
- De-clutter. Rental properties need space for guests and everything they bring with them.
- Room Symmetry. Avoid Common DIY Mistakes. The below mistakes create an off-balance symmetry in a room.
- Rugs are too small.
- Pictures hung too high or too low.
- Lamps and art are the wrong sizes.